Company is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
We are currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager to support our Signal Analyzers Group
Are you convinced you could generate excitement in customers around company products? Does storytelling, crafting content, and designing digital campaigns to increase leads for sales excite you? What about working on a global team inside an industry-leading company?
We are looking to hire a motivated individual to help drive product marketing. Your focus will be on some of the most technologically advanced electronics on the planet. Specifically, our signal analyzer hardware and software portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background, quickly gain new technical knowledge, and write compelling content suitable for buyers and buyer-influencers of hardware and software tools for electrical engineers.
In this role you will be a key member of the Product Marketing team. This position will focus on three main tasks.First, you will conceive and implement content-driven campaigns for your products. You will personally develop the core content, including messaging, whitepapers, eBooks, email marketing, videos, and webcasts. These campaigns will be focused on promoting new product introductions as well as existing products.
Second, you will work with the global sales/field marketing team, product managers, and dedicated Marcom resources to define and implement the campaign plans for the products and solution under your responsibility ensuring that your content comes alive across digital and physical channels. Your goals are to create engagement and gather new names that can be nurtured into quality marketing leads for your portfolio.
Third, you will ensure that your campaigns support existing Company communication channels, and you will be measured on the performance of your content in these channels. This may include e-mails, blogs, social media, paid media advertising, and at physical and virtual events and seminars.
Ultimately, you will have the freedom to create the best possible campaigns and deliver your content to tens of thousands of potential customers. You will have abundant support, including access to designers, branding experts, marketing consultants, e-mail experts, copy editors, graphic artists, and more.If the idea of creating industry-leading written, audio, and video content excites you, this is the place to be! We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to take risks, challenges conventional thinking, and brings their whole team to a higher level.
Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent Minimum of 4+ years relevant Product Marketing experience, with typically 5 to 8+ years.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or University Degree or equivalent (technical studies or marketing preferred)
• Technically competent on Wireless, Radio Frequency and Microwave applications.
• 4-10+ years of Marketing experience, with 3+ years of experience in a content-creation field – for example, technical marketing, product marketing, or engineering content development (7+ preferred)
• Experience transforming complex topics into digestible concepts
• Ability to think creatively and break industry stereotypes
• Excellent writing skills - a passion for storytelling and digital content
• Experience developing product marketing campaigns (messaging, whitepapers, eBooks, application notes, videos, and webcasts)
• Experience managing product launches
• Proven success working with global, cross-functional teams
Candidates can be located anywhere in US or Canada, remote role.