To process shipments accurately in a timely manner in compliance with company operations policies for both Air and Ocean.
Customer service for both active and inactive accounts to Increase Sales.
- Review emails in the morning first hour and prioritize by urgency (such as quotes, pending information, etc.).
- Process daily pre-alerts and shipping documents compliant to customer’s requirements to provide arrival details in advance.
- Create consolidation file folder with detailed information that are required by import SOP.
- Contact carrier for on-board confirmation and arrange prepayments to carrier/CFS to ensure shipments can be picked up without delay.
- Break down consolidation pouch.
- Process shipment data in UFS and contact designated customs broker to ensure documents can be released without delay.
- Arrange delivery for ‘through routed’ shipments.
- Monitor to ensure all turnover billings are processed same day of breakbulk (BB) operation / pass to manager for closing.
- Turnover files to manager for billing and closing.
- Work on pending issues / problem files to resolve as soon as possible.
- Follow up on quotes/proposals.
- All and any requirements by management.
- High School Degree.
- Adequate typing skills, and basic computer literacy, familiar with Microsoft Excel and basic arithmetic.
- Ability to move/pick up certain weight capacity, personality traits, certain aptitudes, etc.
- Fully bilingual (Spanish and English - read, write, speak).
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to multitask under pressure while meeting daily deadline and customer requirements.