We are looking for a Software Developer to join a great company with the best Technology Team. This Software Developer analyzes, designs, develops programs, tests B2B and creates web applications.
This position is responsible for all phases or the program development life cycles including supporting existing applications, wsorking closely with Product Management team, project manager and peer developers to design, build and deliver features/products within Automotive Product Suite.
- Ability to code in one or more programming languages or software system. Maintain and enhance existing code.
- Perform software testing (debugging, unit testing).
- Participate in release procedures and solution implementation.
- Troubleshoot and revise applications.
- Ability to work with complex file structures, load external data to internal systems, and create outputs for clients that meet client requirements.
- Be a key hands-on contributor to the design and implementation of new products and features throughout the entire stack.
- Write and maintain clear and complete documentation of program functions and modifications.
- Follow Software Development Life Cycle policies and procedures.
- Work with team to follow system test plans, ensure software quality assurance standards are achieved, and validate that business goals are accomplished.
- Interface with support, product management, project management, QA, DBAs, and other colleagues to support ongoing operations.
- Ability to support existing applications with an eye to modernize the platform.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a consistent record of professional and personal achievement. Creativity, initiative, resourcefulness and an entrepreneurial spirit are a must, in addition to the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field with significant software and computer science course work.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- B2+ english level.
- Excellent understanding of programming concepts and methods, software development lifecycle and Agile development methodology.
- Excellent communication, analytical, troubleshooting, and time management skills.
- Version Control software/tools such as Bitbucket/Git
- Strong website security and support knowledge/experience. Experience Internet Information Services (IIS) is desired.
- Database Experience - Microsoft SQL Server (Transac – SQL required), PostgreSQL, DB2
- ETL experience a plus, particularly Microsoft Visual Studio
- Other Languages & Tools preferred:- XML, ReactJS, Java, Spring Boot, Tableau Software (or similar Analytical/Reporting program)
- Containers and Container Application platforms (OpenShift, Docker, and Kubernetes preferred)